yak attack!!!

Aug 22, 2006
last saturday i met up with the usual suspects at hermes KOP for shopping, lunch and shopping, and took home the most amazing thing -- it's a throw/blanket made of yak wool. :wtf: which, by the way, is a soft as cashmere and outrageously snuggly. it's the most amazing shades of olive green with potiron accents, and i think looks great when worn as a shawl.

this gets the A+++ DQ seal of approval. i'm already wanting the claret one i left behind . . . .

P1010703.jpg

Love, love, love the yak blanket! It is so soft and snuggly. But, it looks equally beautiful as a shawl. Can we get a modeling pic, DQ? Please????

You know how when you're at H you see things and say..that's so "inset name here"...that blanket is SOOOOO DQ...it is you...I don't know how you left her behind the first time!

Indeed, every time DQ walks into our dinky H store, she snuggles up to that blanket. Honestly, I don't think anyone carries this blanket off as well as she does. Well, let's just say it this way. If I put it on, I'd just look like something this blanket was originally made for. :sweatdrop:

That is gorgeous!!! I just love the colors!!! OMG!!
I want it....

Where do they get the yak fur? Are there yaks in france? Where is the blanket made?
My inner anthropologist is thinking about trade routes again...

OH, and its really fun to say yak........i never realized that!

yak yaK yak yak

WOO HOO DQ!!!