xxx Mary Kate's NEW look! xxx

1. Mary-Kate Olsen unveiled a daring new platinum do in Los Angeles over the weekend. You know what, I kinda like it lol!
    xxxRosexxx

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. MK has plenty of money to pay for a decent hair colour, i don't like the colour on her. She looks abit pale.

3. I can't decide. She looks like a poor little ghost that's been spiritually dunked in a powerful vat of lemonade, but at the same time she looks pretty clean and polished. Except for the bag. I hate the bag. It looks like a beanie I had in high school.

4. :roflmfao:

5. she looks OLD.. very very OLD and PALE

6. :yes:

7. My thoughts exactly. Not digging it at all.

8. It's going to have to be styled and groomed well all the time to look any good. We'll see.....

9. Color looks too yellow.

10. So those this mean we're going to see yellow-haired teens all over the globe now?.... Please nooooooo :rolleyes::push:

11. Is she trying to look like Christina Aguilera?

She looks like a hag in bleached hair

12. She does not look good.

13. I agree, this color makes her look older. And she's too pale.

14. Kinda reminds me of an old-fashioned hollywood starlet look like Marilyn Monroe.

She looks like an old lady in the second pic...

15. If she wasnt so pale i would like it. I do admit, she looks more put together now though than lets say a month ago. I wish she put a bit a weight on and wasnt so pale, she would look 20 years younger!