WTS Forum Trades?

I guess I am still considered a newbie. I've been a member for a couple months but have a low number of posts. I did buy a wallet from a PF member and I think the transaction went well and love my new wallet.

Personally I don't think I would be too concerned with buying or selling through PF. As for trading - if I recognized the user then it might be ok but there is a lot less protection with a trade than with a straight buy/sell transaction.

BTW - I think our moderators are doing a wonderful job of weeding out all the junk posts and trying to keep the marketplace a safer place to purchase! Thanks Guys!

i'm a realitive newbie here but i just sold a LV cles to Twinklette and it was a great transaction! so much better than ebay :smile: but i understand how people can be nervous and i agree with everyone that a sort of comments/feedback thread would be great!

vanojr9 said:
Would it be useful to start a "thank yous" thread to document sales and trades and such? That way we could have a record of people who are consistently buying and selling, like on eBay. And I'd like a thread to say thank you to the great buyers and sellers I've found on Purseforum :smile:

what a great idea...and speaking of that...THANK YOU, VANOJR9! lol

jc2239 said:
i hope people recognize my username even tho it's totally generic :sad2:.......honeslty i just use this username cuz i can't deal with remember more than one :smile:
same here chica...texaschic231 is what I use for almost everything...so I hope its not too generic-sounding.

I have purchased from a member here (wink) and it was a wonderful experience!

I'm quite new here as well and bought the ink city from Savannah912 yesterday. After reading this post I've realised she took a chance on a newbie and would like to thank her for doing so!! Thank you Savannah912!!!:biggrin:

Also, I hope to get to know everyone better!

oh - that is bad IntlSet - I can see why that would make you nervous about doing business with a newbie. At least she admitted it was a fake...but if she had read more posts she would've realized that most of the members here are against fakes.

jc2239 said:
i hope people recognize my username even tho it's totally generic :sad2:.......honeslty i just use this username cuz i can't deal with remember more than one :smile:

Same here, I've got too many usernames and passwords as it is. I'm just trying to keep myself from going mad. You don't have to worry about me buying anything for a while though, cause I'm broke... but I totally would feel more comfortable buying from a regular here than someone on ebay.

I love vanojr9's idea! Kinda like ebay feedback!

I would be reluctant to sell/buy something from a user who doesn't frequent here a lot. But I think that's the case in Ebay also. I NEVER buy from anyone who has private feedback, etc. I feel purdy safe here with the gals/guys I do know b/c I know things are authentic. It's like buying from your own family...ha! (Well sort of)

We are working on a solution to implement a feedback system for buyers/sellers. As I will be gone skiing next week, it will have to wait for a little longer though.