wristlet owners attention please

^Yea! for Trance, House, & Techno.

Anyhow... here are some pics to hopefully help you compare. I took some of the one I am currently using w/ the card case I am using, and the other wristlets I will put everything that is shown into them by themselves. (No card case needed, because the other ones have front pockets.)

Purple sparkle wristlet & card case, Optic duffle wristlet, Pink Hamptons(?) wristlet from outlet, Pond legacy wristlet.

On a side note, I stick my keys on the dog leash part too. :graucho: Great minds & such!

Also, I took pics with all of the wristlets with my phone inside, so you can compare what room is left with each of them... (I'm a big advocate of the Razr, I didn't think I was going to like it when I got it - but now I love it!)

Attachments

• SizeComparison.jpg
    SizeComparison.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 67
  • WhatsInside.jpg
    WhatsInside.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 72
  • LegacywPhone.jpg
    LegacywPhone.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 61
  • OpticwPhone.jpg
    OpticwPhone.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53
  • PinkwPhone.jpg
    PinkwPhone.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 55
Whoops... forgot I have one more that holds my checkbook.

Pebbled Hamptons one?? Sorry the other pictures are so murky, I didn't realize it until after I posted that I didn't have the flash on.

First one looking down into wristlet... second one - what's inside... :shame: I swear that isn't staged... that seriously is what was in there... It is a sick addiction. :graucho:

Attachments

• Inside checkbook wristlet.jpg
    Inside checkbook wristlet.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 59
  • WhatsInside2 - forshame.jpg
    WhatsInside2 - forshame.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 51
Here are a ton of pics of my wristlets. Most days, I put one in my larger work tote and use it as a purse when I go out for coffee or whatever. On those days, I just put cash and 4-5 essential cards in it and then when I need to go somewhere, I thrown in my cell and a lipbalm. The rest of the time keep cash and a mini-skinny with all my cards in it in the wristlet.

(I'm going to have to do this in two posts because I have too many pictures :P )

1) Legacy leather wristlet. First pic is with cash, cards, cell & lipbalm. Second pic is with cash, mini-skinny & lipbalm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2) Duffle wristlet. First pic is with cash, cards, cell & lipbalm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

See next post for more!

Attachments

• Legacy wristlet - in hand.jpg
    Legacy wristlet - in hand.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5,399
  • Legacy wristlet - stuff inside 2.jpg
    Legacy wristlet - stuff inside 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5,277
  • Legacy wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    Legacy wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 5,310
  • Duffle wristlet - in hand.jpg
    Duffle wristlet - in hand.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 5,328
  • Duffle wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    Duffle wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 5,366
Here's post #2. I LOVE my wristlets and love any opportunity to show them off!

Legacy stripe wristlet with cash, cards, cell & lipbalm:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All the stuff from the wristlets. I can't fit both the mini-skinny and the cell in any of them. I also have a crimson stripe wristlet but it's the same size as the Legacy stripe so I didn't bother doing pics of it. I have a Poppy sig wristlet, too, and it's a bit longer than the Legacy stripe and crimson stripe, but doesn't hold that much more in terms of bulk (just length) so I also didn't bother with pics of that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Legacy stripe wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    Legacy stripe wristlet - stuff inside.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Legacy stripe wristlet - in hand.jpg
    Legacy stripe wristlet - in hand.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Wristlets with stuff.jpg
    Wristlets with stuff.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 114
Bubbles....WOW I love all those wristlets.
I am only using my wristlet as a makeup type bag for my Legacy, want to get a summery one soon, this one is a black chelsea pebbled.
Picture420.jpg

Picture421.jpg

What a great thread! :yes:

Yeah, I love this! I'd love if we could get a sub-sub-forum like in LV where we could sticky threads like this for reference. These threads always seem to get lost and then we end up posting pictures like this over and over. I think there was talk about that at one point but I'm not sure what happened with it.