Wow! It's One Gorgeous Twiggy! *PLEASE BE AWARE - THIS BAG IS FAKE*

I don't think she was honest. Her story kept changing, and it's impossible for all versions of what she was saying to be true simultaneously.
"Twiggies come with no strap!"
"Ok, at least none of my Twiggies came with straps, and I got all of mine from Bal or Barneys!"
"Ok, no, this is my sister's Twiggy, and it comes with no strap, because Twiggies have no strap."
"Ok, no, sister does have strap, just takes them off and stores them."
"Oh, right, I got all my Twiggies from strap-hating sister who takes them off and hides them."
"Let me back up, all Twiggies come with straps, I just had no idea because I got all of mine from a very deceitful, strap-hating sister who concealed from me that they came with straps."
"Ok, none of these Twiggies were bought at Bal or Barneys. Sister bought them straight from Hoosie Doosies, and immediately burned the straps in a large bonfire, and lied to me about the existence of straps."
"Straps are the central most glorious feature of Twiggies and I will give myself 50 lashes on my back with Twiggy straps in atonement for my earlier errors."
yeah, RIGHT!

:P You are too much, seriously.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

"Let me back up, all Twiggies come with straps, I just had no idea because I got all of mine from a very deceitful, strap-hating sister who concealed from me that they came with straps."
:roflmfao:
OMG DECO!!!!! WHAT A HOOT!!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THIS DRAMA OF THE YELLOW TWIGGY, THIS BEAUTY OF A COMMENT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT! PRICELESS, SIMPLY PRICELESS!!!!
This is the last msg I rec'd from the seller......
:wtf:
Well, turns out the owner my sister hates the straps so she took them off after purchasing. She did it with my two also and they are all in a big bag in her closet. I now understand how many people selling fakes there must be because everyone went nuts. I am just uninformed. There is a strap, sorry to mislead. thanks

Is this a he or she? I thought it was a he, but I'm surprised a man would carry a twiggy. I didn't try too hard to scrutinize since I wasn't interested, but I couldn't see the tag's details or green edges at all on my computer. The color seemed to match perfectly with a s/s 04 yellow so I thought it was real. Since he/she admits to having a strap now, I'm curious to see if the seller produces a picture of it.

^Well if it's not fake then AtelierNaff must be wrong.

Here's the only reply he gave me:

"Ebay took it off, since I originally stated that it didn't have a handle. People complained and accused me of listing a fake. I do have the handle. It is being shipped to me. I will relist the item in about a week. Sorry to not respond. Ebay locks you out of all contact with bidders and questions on the item."

:lol: