Would You Wear Any Of These Trends ?

Yes to bib front. I think it's adorable. No to camo because it's too angsty 15 year old mall punk. Yes to leopard print coat because that's really really hot. I already wear that trend.

-Love the dresses !! Like it better on Lilo, more natural whereas on VB it´s too "sophisticated" she should forget the brushing for one day and smile !
-Camo = NO. seen everywhere for years, I really dislike anything military that´s reminds me of war....sorry.
-Leopard, yes but not as a full coat.

I like the dresses. I would def say no to camo. I have to admit, I had a fascination with camo at 13, and would wear it from head to toe, not always in matching shades (d'oh). No need to revisit my teenage fashion nightmare, lol.

Leopard coats ROCK!! I actually have a real one---don't flame me, it's vintage from the 40s and those leopards would be dead of old age by now anyway. I would NEVER otherwise wear fur.

I like all the trends, but I cant wear bib front dresses, they just hang off my boobs and make me look big all over - I have trouble with dresses in general, to find a dress that fits across my chest and that fits everywhere else is a nightmare!

I already have a leopard print coat - its so glam!

After seeing those pics I'll be looking for a camo jacket too!