Would you be more likely to buy a LV bag if...

I didn't ask if you would buy it JUST BECAUSE it had the same name, I asked if you would be MORE LIKELY to buy it. Like if you were neutral or on the fence about a bag! :nuts:

ummm.... my name is weird....I've ALWAYS thought so.... most people have a 3 or less syllable name, mine's 4....CE-CI-LI-A...(well some people's say it's 3 for the "lia" part...but technically each vowel is 'supposed' to be the nucleus of a syllable)...and I must admit that I couldn't pronounce my own name 'til the age of 10....... Obviously I don't like my name, thus I will NOT buy it, unless it's REALLY AWESOME... but even then, I'd have trouble answering ppl's questions, like "oh that's a cute bag, what model is that?"
Me:.... "uhhhh.... CCCCeeeee...ccc....lia"

I would be more likely to buy it if it had the same name as mine, I think. It would make me give it a second look or third...There's a designer that has the same name as my daughter and I'm always thinking I should try a bag from her line, but never do.

haha- I would!!

My bag would be a shoulder bag- damier azur pattern- north-south style- brass feet- with either my name in lace or LOUIS VUITTON in lace embroidered........IN RED!! hehehehe!!! this fantasy is fun!