Would this bother you?

It would definately bother me if I had shallow and deep mixed! I also noticed that my new pomme cosmetics case is shallow embossed when compared to my ludlow wallet which is deep embossed. I'm going to see if I can hunt one down locally that is deep embossed and do an exchange.

I think you should exchange the cles if you can. It would be nice if you can find one without the missing embossing too.

I think it looks OK but the fact of the matter is that we pay a higher price for Lv because we expect a superior level of quality, craftsmanship, and service. if either one of these is lacking you should definitely return it for another one. You should be completely satisfied with all of your purchases especially the LV ones.

I'm sorry but it would definitely bother me ... I bought a Rosewood in Amarante last year and exchanged it for one that has deeper embossing of the monograms. It just didn't look right to me.

And here I was worried that I was picky about perfection...I'm glad it seems like everyone else feels the same way about their recent quality issues.

The cles is my first LV purchase and I wasn't sure if I should be expecting some sort of variation or if it truly was defected!

my pomme cles, has a deep lv on one side and very light on the other.. I didnt notice it until I was on the drive home from Lv. I still have..
At first it bothered me but I got over it. I still love it.

I think it looks OK but the fact of the matter is that we pay a higher price for Lv because we expect a superior level of quality, craftsmanship, and service. if either one of these is lacking you should definitely return it for another one. You should be completely satisfied with all of your purchases especially the LV ones.
Totally agree! What you said is exactly right. I have just received Tivoli PM not too long ago and had to be exchanged also because of quality issues. LV keep increasing their price and yet the quality seems to have gone down on many newer products. Unless you do not mind the little flaws, otherwise I'd definitely ask for an exchange.:yes:

I don't care for now but in the future this cles give to someone or sell.....
what they think?

one more....the SAs were checking other cles and they found out two different types but they didn't try to call other stores or do something...they didn't care about this.
They just thought "WOW"...that's it!!
Is that right? I felt "not they are professional". Even one person was manager.

what's wrong with huge company?

having thought about it for a while I think I'm ok with it
the embossing doesn't bother me you don't see the two sides at the same time, if they two types where both on the same side yeah that's be a problem

The missing mono bit - the part on the front where the name plate is is plain so it kinda seems as if this is carrying on around the back the cles it kinda fits with the design

so I think I'll be keeping it

I think I'd be more bothered if the shallow embossing was on the front. My front looks good. I'm going to go to LV tonight and check the others out....if I don't, it will bug the hell out of me!