Would like opinions on the red epi speedy

Thought both are very nice, I would choose the Red Epi Speedy because (1) it will not sag as much and (2) epi leather is very durable & interesting looking especially in colors and (3) the RED color in the Epi is eye popping gorgeous! :heart: Please let us know what you decide. :smile:

Going against the grain here - I would go with the Damier Speedy. I love the chocolate leather. The red would really limit what outfits I would wear it with.

red epi:yahoo:

IMG_3914.jpg

Red Epi is gorgeous. But I think the speedy is more attractive than the alma in Red Epi leather. The Alma looks great in the Damier canvas.

<----I'm biased towards the red.

Melocoton said:
Red Epi is gorgeous. But I think the speedy is more attractive than the alma in Red Epi leather. The Alma looks great in the Damier canvas.

<----I'm biased towards the red.
We can see that. :graucho:

I have been thinking about the red and the mandarin after all this talking about colors. Not sure if you girls and boys are a good influence.... :yes:

I say get a red epi with titanium hardware. I have one and I LOVE it! I use it quite often. It can be dressed up or down. It's a fabulous bag that doesn't need to be babied, KWIM?