Would it be weird to have 2 of the same bag in diff. colors?

no. i do that with everything. i have a lot of shirts that i have it in every color it is made in. and white and black multicolore are pretty different in my opinion. I have the damier speedy 25 in the regular and azur. wouldnt have it any other way!

mmmmmm no... One for fall and one for spring!

my saleyas

677819472_10b97fcd44.jpg

677819002_926001f06b.jpg

Oh no, it's hard enough to find something that you fall in love with. I say when you find it, get one in every color, if you have the means. Oh lord, if I had the money I wouldn't have to make all these hard choices on which to get! LOL

Nope, especially if you love them that much & get lots of use out of them. I own 4 speedies (mono 25, mono 30, mirage bordeaux, & white mc). I love them all to death & really enjoy them.

You would have to be totally insane and crazy to want the same bag in different colors.

P8120172.jpg

P8190259-1.jpg

Oh wait maybe it is not that crazy after all.

I say go for it!!! At least you know you will love it.

NEVER!!! I've grown accustomed to buying the same thing in different colours b/c I find that I'll put them to use (since I know I love the style already). That goes for bags, jeans, sweatshirts, and shoes, yes even shoes :PI'm up to 3 speedies now with no itention of stopping!!!BTW, the Priscialla is absolutely LOVELY!

i totally used to question it too .. but i can see that all us girls are on the same page here .. and totally say go for it! it's like when u find that tank top that u love, and buy it in every color! [at least, i know i do that!] haha! .. yeah you're dealing with a little bit more $, hehe .. but when u find something that u love enough to get in different colors/style etc. then it's a total MUST! go for it, girl! :biggrin:

I guess most of us will say the same thing.. GO FOR IT!! Black and white are Totally Different.. Congrats on the priscilla.. Another hand held bag ah?!! Hhaa..