Would it be crazy if I....

I can see the need for them both. You will find that each serves a different purpose. I have very prives in both patent and kid leather. I did not think I needed both, but it is good to have options available for your wardrobe.

No, you would not be crazy. Patent and kid are two completely different things. Get them.

Cristina = total enabler :nuts:
lol I agree with Cristina...since we have the same name I do have to say I am an enabler too! I can never say not to get something, when it comes to CL's im worse!
I am not a simple virgin anymore, now that I have a pair(and one on the way) I say BUY THEM! hehe

No, you would not be crazy. Patent and kid are two completely different things. Get them.

Cristina = total enabler :nuts:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: As I am also a Kristina = total enabler, I have to say that I completely agree! Patent and kid are night and day :P!! I can definitely think of a lot of different outfits were I would choose one over the other.

See this is why I :heart: this forum. I don't have to make my CL decisions alone. I put in my order for my FIRST nude patents :yahoo:and also the black patents. They are on pre-order, so I will definitely post pics when they arrive.