Worried about my kitty!

Omg I'm so sorry! I really hope things work out, sending you virtual hugs! Can you maybe sell a few bags to raise funds for the surgery?

I was thinking of that, I already have one up for sale, not sure if listing others would help cause they'd all take at least a week to sell :sad:

I'm just hoping that whatever he ate gets digested by his tummy. I'm convinced it's paper... he has a receipt fetish. LOL

Nacho is scheduled for endoscoptic surgery tomorrow. They will be putting a little snake like thing down his throat with a camera and a grabber on it to pull whatever is in his tummy out.

At this point i'm convinced is a big nasty hairball, since anything he could have eaten would have been too large to fit down his throat without choking him!

Please keep my Nacho cat in your thoughts!

I'm glad you're having the surgery for Nacho, I hope that all goes well and that he is healthy and recovering quickly after the procedure! I know this must be so stressful for you... not only the surgery and his illness, but the expense. But I'm betting your Nacho is worth every penny! Update us when you can.

Well nacho had actual surgery today, they opened up his tummy and found that he had a huge hairball due to the fact he had swallowed a string. The string had started on it's way out and so they had to operate on his intestines as well to remove the string. He's doing ok now, doctor says he's awake. I get to bring him home tomorrow afternoon. I just wanna give him a big old hug! My poor string eating kitty!

I'm sorry you had to go through this but glad to hear he is doing better.

Poor baby.

About a month after I got him Reg ate a tampon. :yucky: wrapper included - I didn't realize it until it until he pooed it out on one of our walks :wtf: so glad no one was around - I couldn't stop laughing! I found the plastic inserter thingie all chewed up at home later. I really don't know how he got his "paws" on one of them. I have to watch him like a hawk - he Loves to pick up cigaret buts when we are out too!

Hooray! Glad he's going to be fine. And yeah keep string and yarn away from kitties (even though you see them play with balls of yarn in photos - its not a good thing!) I know you're a good mommy and she'll be back to normal in no time!

I'm so glad your kitty had the surgery and is hopefully doing well.

I know thing can get tough in regard to money, but I hope you can take small comfort from the fact that you absolutely made the right decision.

Well done!

All the best,

k
x