World cup Carryall

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I personally dont like it, just because i prefer gold hardware and vachetta on my lvs, the black is too strikeing!, these are bad photos and i dont think they give the bag justice?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Original-Louis-Vuitton-Tasche-Carryall-World-Cup-2006_W0QQitemZ6637576601QQcategoryZ62843QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
9d_1_b.JPG
e8_1_b.JPG

I think it looks like a fake (I know it's not) and i hate the black straps and this ridiculous patch on it. Really not my cup of tea. they're still a lot of them left in the stores because they don't sell that good.

well unless your going to Germany, you wont be able to see it IRL , they are only seeling it there due to the games. I love the carryall in fact i am getting one next month, my parents could get me this one if i wanted bu ti dont like it, yes the vachetta is treated and wont accept so much dirt, i would prefer to special order one with the damier dark brown finishes that way, it will match the bag much more and will solve the dirt problem

I really don't like it at all...I had imagined something quite different in my mind. The patch is just plain tacky!:sick: Oh well, since I can't have it anyway (not going to Germany anytime soon) I'm glad I don't like it.:biggrin: