Woori Plastic Surgery Clinic - Anyone Has Experience?

xofairy16

Jul 27, 2020
Hi there,

I am currently in Seoul and is looking for a clinic to get forehead reduction + some type of facial contouring procedure or facial liposuction/lifting procedure for my lower face. I came across Woori Plastic Surgery clinic and they seem to offer both and their website looks really good: http://www.woori-ps.com/en/faceline/chin/index.php?

But I have yet to find experiences with them on here or Reddit. It would be scary to go with a clinic without hearing prior reviews even if they look professional and safe from the website. Please let me know if you have looked into them before or know of anything. Thank you!

Hi there,

I am currently in Seoul and is looking for a clinic to get forehead reduction + some type of facial contouring procedure or facial liposuction/lifting procedure for my lower face. I came across Woori Plastic Surgery clinic and they seem to offer both and their website looks really good: http://www.woori-ps.com/en/faceline/chin/index.php?

But I have yet to find experiences with them on here or Reddit. It would be scary to go with a clinic without hearing prior reviews even if they look professional and safe from the website. Please let me know if you have looked into them before or know of anything. Thank you!
im looking for the exact same procedures as you and Atop as they offer both as well, hence it is at the top of my list. i havent heard of woori but if you end up consulting at that clinic could you please share your experience?

Reactions: RKM014
Yes I would recommend, the staff are very friendly and the doctors are very skilled. I would recommend
hello, I am also looking to contact Woori for a nose surgery, may i know how did your consultation went? And how were the doctors and staff? did they only recommended what was needed? did they suggest what they think you need etc? video or whatsapp consultation? sorry for the many questions.

hello, I am also looking to contact Woori for a nose surgery, may i know how did your consultation went? And how were the doctors and staff? did they only recommended what was needed? did they suggest what they think you need etc? video or whatsapp consultation? sorry for the many questions.
The consultation went very smoothly, the doctors and staff very friendly and knowledgeagble. So I proceeded with a photo consultation prior to visiting the clinic and it was useful I told them what i wanted to fix and the enlgish translator consutled witht he doctor and got back to me in regards to what I needed