Woohoo

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I'm rather happy today, I just found out that i was approved for financing my new car.
All on my own with no co signer.
I pick the car up on the 15th, I cant wait.

Just thought i'd share my happiness with all.

Thank you both :smile:
Nothing fancy, I dont need much.
I'm lucky enough that i work from home so all the travelling I do is with my kids. Karate, school and stuff like that. But its always nice to have a reliable car right. Plus my b/f is taking my current car as his winter beater.

anyway I purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber. Inferno red :smile:
I dont pick it up until the 15th so they are going to put the auto start on it :smile: so i dont have to worry about cold mornings:smile:
I'm spoiled right now because i have one on my current car.

cal_model_sxt.jpg

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Very nice! It's so good to feel self-reliant and know that others consider you responsible. Love the car! That auto-start thing--wish they'd had it years ago when I had to park outside in Michigan!

Congratulations:flowers:

thanks again. I just went into the deal to take the one I bought for a drive. I test drove a different one but didnt have time this morning to drive the one I wanted.

I totally agree with the auto start, i've wanted one for years and was lucky enough to get one last yr for Xmas. Now i'm spoiled and the new car must have it. :smile:

^^ hahah no kidding, I think a cerises speedy would be perfect :smile:

Thanks all, I can't wait forthe car to arrive. I'm making new music cd's right now :biggrin: hehehe i'll need fresh tunes for the new car :smile: its got an awesome sound system in it.