Woohoo! Just Overnighted Gucci Britt In Brown!!

1. I finally gave in and had to order it..cant stop thinking about this bag..LMAO..I ordered the Gucci Britt bag with the messenger strap in BROWN..WOOHOO! I overnighted it from NM and used my 15% Birthday discount too!!!!but it wont be here till FRIDAY cuz I ordered it so late in the day..
    JILL=DEAD WIFE..HA!HA!HA!
    Will post pics when it gets here.....mu..ha..ha..ha..ha:graucho: :wlae: :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats. That's one of my favorites. I can't wait to see your pics!

3. I will have to find it on the NM site. I'm sure it's gorgeous.

4. There are several Britt bags.

5. OMG!! Can't wait to see it! I'm drooling already! And good deal with the discount! You are the superstar shopper!

6. I got the one with the detachable messenger strap...for 1650 minus my discount.....:supacool:

7. NM gives you a bday discount?

8. CONGRATS JILL!!!!!! That's a beautiful bag!!!!!!! And at a discount too...nicely done!

9. Congrats and Happy Birthday! Tell PHH that its just one of his presents to you! :flowers:

10. Wow, Jill, you've been on some shopping spree! Congrats to you! Can't wait to see pics! Btw, have a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!

11. happy Birthday and Congrats!

12. Wow, I can't wait to see your pics! That line is just amazing! I've been lusting over the Brit medium shoulder (the square one with the zippered pockets) in black patent leather, but I promised myself no more until they go on sale in December. (We'll see how long I keep that promise:p ).

It's a beautiful bag -- congrats!

13. OMG!!! And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!:yahoo:

14. HA!HA! LOL..Its not my birthday..(March 10!!)Im allowed to use my BDAY discount with NM ALL YEAR...BUT Thanks anyway..hee.hee..please dont try to age me anymore...Im getting closer to 40..LMAO...

15. Congrats!!! on the bag!!! how do you get a birthday discount w/ NM?? :yahoo::nuts: