Woohoo! Just Overnighted Gucci Britt In Brown!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I finally gave in and had to order it..cant stop thinking about this bag..LMAO..I ordered the Gucci Britt bag with the messenger strap in BROWN..WOOHOO! I overnighted it from NM and used my 15% Birthday discount too!!!!but it wont be here till FRIDAY cuz I ordered it so late in the day..
JILL=DEAD WIFE..HA!HA!HA!
Will post pics when it gets here.....mu..ha..ha..ha..ha:graucho: :wlae: :yahoo:

Wow, Jill, you've been on some shopping spree! Congrats to you! Can't wait to see pics! Btw, have a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!

Wow, I can't wait to see your pics! That line is just amazing! I've been lusting over the Brit medium shoulder (the square one with the zippered pockets) in black patent leather, but I promised myself no more until they go on sale in December. (We'll see how long I keep that promise:P ).

It's a beautiful bag -- congrats!

HA!HA! LOL..Its not my birthday..(March 10!!)Im allowed to use my BDAY discount with NM ALL YEAR...BUT Thanks anyway..hee.hee..please dont try to age me anymore...Im getting closer to 40..LMAO...

Jill said:
HA!HA! LOL..Its not my birthday..(March 10!!)Im allowed to use my BDAY discount with NM ALL YEAR...BUT Thanks anyway..hee.hee..please dont try to age me anymore...Im getting closer to 40..LMAO...

Congrats!!! on the bag!!! how do you get a birthday discount w/ NM?? :yahoo::nuts: