won two FAKE fendi's...

good... then that is in my favor as well!!! I am soooo coming here before bidding on any more bags!!!! It is just that... well.... I have a handbag addiction... I can't stop buying them! But now I know, lesson learned, and I will keep you all posted on how this goes.

If I have anymore questions for you, should I post in the same thread?

good... then that is in my favor as well!!! I am soooo coming here before bidding on any more bags!!!! It is just that... well.... I have a handbag addiction... I can't stop buying them! But now I know, lesson learned, and I will keep you all posted on how this goes.

If I have anymore questions for you, should I post in the same thread?

unless it's something totally new, that probably makes sense

I hope everything works out for you. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy handbags on ebay anymore. Especially since the marketplace exists on here now. It seems to be much more safe to use the marketplace than to use ebay.

Yeah, what I mean is, you MUST guarantee authenticity to sell a bag on eBay. She is basically giving a disclaimer there saying she can't be held responsible because she's not a retailer for Fendi, which is a no-no.

this is true. I bought a fake Kooba bag on e-bay several years ago. I tried to sell it saying I was sure it was fake and E-bay said No. Even though I was trying to be honest, and I bought it on E-bay and paid a couple of hundred for it, they won't let you sell a fake bag. It is against the law...man I learned the hard way! They will remove your listing if you say you cannot verify authenticity. But somebody has to report it I think.

Like Litigatrix said, the seller cannot claim that he cannot guarantee the authenticity, etc. He can't say "I got this as a gift so I don't know if it's authentic..." He has KNOW FOR SURE that it is authentic before listing it. If he has a doubt as to its authenticity, he's not allowed to list.
Violation of disclaimer on authenticity overrides other conditions of the sale (such as final sale, no refund, etc.) because the seller was not authorized to list it in the first place.

Good luck in your attempt to straighten this thing out!

no sarcasm intended, I'm just trying to help you.

okay, good to know. And believe me, you ARE helping. I have received one refund in full. And the other is waiting to give me a refund minus the shipping cost until I get the bag to her. (I am okay with loosing out on the shipping because it is my own darn fault for not researching the bag before purchase) They did not like having a dispute opened up on paypal. I am leaving the dispute open until I get the refund.

My question is... Is this usually how things are done, they wait to refund until after the bag is received?

^Yep, you won't get your money until after they get the bag back. Keep your receipts from the post office and check online when they have received the bag. Then update the claim with the tracking number to put the pressure on them to refund you immediately.