With This Ring I Thee WAG

Too funny!

Alex Curran must be seething that 3 othr WAGS may steal her thunder

Can't wait to see the disasterous frocks on display in Hello and OK!!

Thanks Prada's Meadow

Gary Neville and Emma Hadfield
nevillehadDM0806_228x402.jpg

Gary Neville and Emma Hadfield

Holy cow! I hope these two believe in birth control!

I like Gary Neville - not in either the attractive sense or the football sense (I'm more a Rugby girl - can't stand football!) but the fact that they have chosen to keep their wedding private rather than accepting huge amounts of money to cover it in a magazine (although I expect there will be some photos somewhere).

They seem to be getting married for all the right reasons and want to keep their marriage ceremony the way it was intended. Alex Curran definately has decided that this would be a good way to try to outshine the other weddings and I bet the wedding will be gaudy in every way!!

If OK are covering the wedding, that is one magazine I will not be buying - sorry but I just don't like her!

yano what i never used to like alex (i was always sooo jelous ive loved stevie g for yeeeeeears!) buut saying that i do think the wedding will be amazing and very graceful.
what people dont hear about is the way steven gerrard used to be before he met alex. he was in alot of trouble with people who were 'after' him should we say, not in a drugs sense but over previous girlfriends etc... she has really tamed him down and turned him into a wonderful man. (now yer i may be a little biased but i genuinely believe he is a very very nice caring man)
alex herself, yer she might have some fashion disasters and yer she might go shopping alot but she doesnt palm her children off to nannies, she brings them up herself (and i have to admit since the children shes hardly ever seen out shopping) and she really must love him so much. i mean its true she turned him down alot before going on a date with him (its all in his autobiography) so shes not with him for the money, she turned down the money dont forget! and actually they got together before steven was a big name player! he struggled alot early on in his career with injuries etc... and some were career threatening.

i do like them as a couple i really do and i wish them all the best. i think they deserve the most coverage because its who i want to see haha!

i wish all the couples all the best in married life

and one more thing... LMFAO!!!!! and bagnshoo! hahahaha that was HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!! i agree, hes not the BEST looking :rolleyes:

yano what i never used to like alex (i was always sooo jelous ive loved stevie g for yeeeeeears!) buut saying that i do think the wedding will be amazing and very graceful.
what people dont hear about is the way steven gerrard used to be before he met alex. he was in alot of trouble with people who were 'after' him should we say, not in a drugs sense but over previous girlfriends etc... she has really tamed him down and turned him into a wonderful man. (now yer i may be a little biased but i genuinely believe he is a very very nice caring man)
alex herself, yer she might have some fashion disasters and yer she might go shopping alot but she doesnt palm her children off to nannies, she brings them up herself (and i have to admit since the children shes hardly ever seen out shopping) and she really must love him so much. i mean its true she turned him down alot before going on a date with him (its all in his autobiography) so shes not with him for the money, she turned down the money dont forget! and actually they got together before steven was a big name player! he struggled alot early on in his career with injuries etc... and some were career threatening.

i do like them as a couple i really do and i wish them all the best. i think they deserve the most coverage because its who i want to see haha!

i wish all the couples all the best in married life

and one more thing... LMFAO!!!!! and bagnshoo! hahahaha that was HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!! i agree, hes not the BEST looking :rolleyes:

Damn. . . . .Some Stevie G knowledge there if ever I saw it Hannie, lol!
You go Girl!

xxxRosexxx

haha rose, what can i say! ive been stevie obsessed for yeeeeeeears haha! if i could do a degree on stevie g id be sorted but i cant so back to the drawing board on what to do in life ey!

Sources at Hello! and OK! indicate Neville was offered the most money out of all the couples but has opted to keep his big day relatively private instead.

Not my favourite United player, but kudos to Gary Neville for wanting to keep his day private.

Be interesting to see if David makes it to be Best Man, after he was injured last night.