With the help of incoral and bagdizzy, I was able to find these .....(photos)

1. My new White Oval Clutch and VG Coin Purse! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks you two!:heart:

2. OMG, those are gorgeous!!!!! I want them!!:love:

3. Ï LOVE THE OVAL!!! :love: You look amazing with it!! It's both sofisticated and fun :yahoo:Lucky you!! C O N G R A T S !!

4. LOVE 'em! You look so cute in all your pics!

5. oh my! the oval really looks classy! suits u well.... congrats on ur purchases!

6. And might I add, that the coin purse looks yummie!! :drool:

7. OMG cracker, that clutch is so adorable!!!! i love b-bags in white, so classy! wow, i am :drool:

seriously, what an amazing bag - congrats! and the mini coin is also adorable, but the clutch is w o w

8. :yahoo: I love them both, and they look just stunning next to each other like that!!

I hope you love that Oval to death... what a beauty!

9. I saw this pic and I couldn't stop thinking about it........it looked so smooshy and pillowlike. I just had to have it!

[​IMG]

10. Wow

THat clutch is tdf - never seen one till now. YOu look amazing with it

Congrats

11. Wow, love that clutch!

12. Both are great! You know, actually, just today I was thinking that I want to add a coin purse and an oval to my collection!
    Incoral is to blame for the big renaissance of the oval, since so many people are interested in it Balenciaga might start to make it again! (I wish... yellow oval? )

13. i love it, looks great! i've always been a fan of the oval clutch but it's reallllyyy starting to grow on me :smile:

14. Oh wow they are amazing!!! Congrats!!!!

15. Thanks girls! I'm hoping something smaller in white will be easier to keep clean.........time will tell. I've also apple guarded it. Hopefully that stuff works!