Will you pay full price?

Same here, got my Mabel for £416 from SM, hanover was in the christmas sale, and so was black Annie!!

Next bag proabably another Mabel, which I shall get from SM, unless of course they come up with some yummies for the summer range!!!

I see somebody carrying an Agyness at the weekend and I most say, it didn`t stand out at all for me!!!!

I paid full price for my Oak Emmy, Oak Bayswater (gift from DH) and Chocolate East West Bayswater. I got my black Emmy and Oak Annie on sale. They both came from Nordstrom last year. I really didn't mind paying full price for my bags but I sure didn't mind getting them on sale. I envy you girls in the UK; I can't imagine actually having an outlet to shop at. That would be very dangerous for me. So I guess the short answer is - Oh yeah!!!!!:jammin:

My first 4 Mulberries were on sale, the 5th is full-priced. Once you get hooked and you have no options, you have to pay top $$ to feed the addiction. Price may have played a greater role in 3 of the purchases than whether they were the right bags for me. Still they helped me learn to love Mulberry enough to keep searching!