Will they look nice together?

Nov 14, 2006
Ok, I have a new speedy 30 now, but I don't want it looking normal (not sure it's a right word to describe it, sorry). I am thinking to buy an extra small good to attach on it. First, I really like the mono Pouchette Tulum but it's kinda expensive to me. Now I am thinking about mono mini pochette to attach on the speedy 30. (btw I don't want a key ring...) Can someone show me how they look like? Please show me the pic of you carrying speedy30 with attached pouchette tulum or mini pochette thanks. (I want to see someone carrying it because the two small goods came with chains on the purse. I really want to know how they hang on the speedy 30.)

i have the Pochette Tulum, but not the Speedy 30. i have the Speedy 25 though; i can take a picture of the Tulum on that, or on a bigger bag like my Batignolles Horizontal or Manhattan GM if you like :idea:

here's the Pochette Tulum on:

Cerises Speedy 25
Batignolles Horizontal
Manhattan GM

Attachments

• tulum 003.jpg
    tulum 003.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 65
  • tulum 002.jpg
    tulum 002.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 63
  • tulum 001.jpg
    tulum 001.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 57
I kinda like it on the Manhattan GM, thanks.
Anyone has mini pochette on Speedy 30?
BTW, yeuxhonnetes can the Pochette Tulum
hold an iPod or a digital camera?

i use the mini iPod, and even though it fits inside, it's too high and the cover won't close over it. needless to say, a digital camera won't fit. i bought it specifically for my phone :hrmm:

From what I've seen so far on TPF, you have AMAZING bags!! Just thought I'd let you know!

thank you :love::shame:!

I personally don't like any charms or mini pouches hanging off of my bags cuz they dingle n dangle everywhere which annoys me a LOT! lol May I recommend a scarf? lol just my opinion :biggrin:

i don't think tulum looks its best on speedy....maybe some cute cles like vernis cles in berry or groom cles :smile:

those are also great cuz they hold coins or keys....not only cute but functional!!!