Will the padlock of the Mirage scratch the patent leather?

1. Hey New Mirage owners,

First and foremost, I want to congratulate all of you for our new Speedies. I just got my Bordeaux tonite and am giddy with excitement. My question is,do you think it's safe to attach the padlock to our new acquisitions? I would hate it if it scratches the leather. Your thoughts please...Thanks!!!!
  2. No sweetie, don't be worried about it......I think its one of the better made speedies.....the patent is strong, and best of all.......won't get dirty!!!!!!!

p.s. mine came with the lock already on it......not a scratch!!
  3. I was wondering the same thing.... I didn't even place the lock on my gold Mirage lockit to due to fears of potential scratches or oxidation on the bag.
  4. I was wondering the same thing! I think I'll put my lock on the bag to add a little ooomph to it! lol
  5. Put the lock on it! It will be just fine! Take it off for storage though!
  6. Thanks guys!
  7. Ooh, I was wondering the same thing. My SA was hesitant about putting the lock on for me earlier today. He said, well I think you should wait and put it on later. That left me wondering....
  8. I have mine on it...didn't really think about it, but good question.
  9. great question..thanks for all the input
  10. wow you rock yr Mirage Bordeaux speedy:tup: the degrading of the monogram is very nice:yes:

found yr pic at yr blog..
  11. ^^^^^^

Great modeling pic of you and that Mirage !!!!!
  12. Gee, thanks for the compliments ;)
  13. I'm expecting my bordeaux speedy to arrive today and my noir on Monday. I plan to put the locks on them. I think it adds that extra LV touch. :amuse:
  14. I'd never carry my speedy without a lock...I think it'd look strange!