Why isn’t anyone talking about the Prada arque?

Has anyone seen the bigger one anywhere? My husband just gave it to me and I can’t find any pics or info online anywhere. It’s beautiful but I’m also worried about it standing the test of time and the big one was more than I would have wanted him to spend!IMG_3211.jpeg

Reactions: Cherries and wine
In Italy there are crescent shaped bags in the windows of every designer store so I think they will be around for a while. I saw the large Arqué in the Prada flagship store in Milan but not in the wild. It’s beautiful though. Enjoy!

Reactions: Pringer
It didn’t come with a crossbody strap but the drop is long enough to wear over heavier clothes or a coat. I haven’t seen the small one in person but this one seems to be a lot slouchier than the small one.

I still absolutely love it and have not switched to any of my other bags since getting it. And, yes, it’s easy to style and looks good with everything I wear. I do not wear it crossbody - just handheld, elbow, or on the shoulder either short or with the long strap. As for babying it…I baby all my bags so I don’t know if the bag requires it. But it is a softly structured bag so I imagine you should be at least a little bit careful. The outer leather feels luxurious and the lamskin lining is soft like butter. Also, it’s very lightweight so it’s a pleasure to carry when out for a while. I swoon every time I pick it up.

• Love
Reactions: Hrb27
I still absolutely love it and have not switched to any of my other bags since getting it. And, yes, it’s easy to style and looks good with everything I wear. I do not wear it crossbody - just handheld, elbow, or on the shoulder either short or with the long strap. As for babying it…I baby all my bags so I don’t know if the bag requires it. But it is a softly structured bag so I imagine you should be at least a little bit careful. The outer leather feels luxurious and the lamskin lining is soft like butter. Also, it’s very lightweight so it’s a pleasure to carry when out for a while. I swoon every time I pick it up.
Thanks! Glad you still love it. I try to baby my bags, but things happen 🤷🏼‍♀️. Now to choose between cognac and black…

Maybe I'm late to the party as I just discovered the Arqué and it has really caught my eye. Wow, what a beautiful bag!

I have always thought that Prada bags just wasn't for me, but this is actually really beautiful. Both sleek, chic and edgy at the same time. I'm looking for a bag suitable for all occations, and this seems like a good option. I rarely dress up, but I would love to have a bag to go with a nice dress as much as jeans and t-shirts.

Really love the fact that this even comes with a cross body strap and can be worn in so many ways and comes in beautiful color options. Even the black version appeals to me, even though I usually don't prefer black bags (litarally have no black bags in my collection). I will have big trouble choose between the cognac and the black one.

Only big con I can see is the price. The mini version is slightly cheaper, but I am worried that it will be too small even though the dimentions seem quite similar.

Any thoughts and experiences on this bag? How much does the mini hold compared to the regular size?

I don’t have the bag yet, but there are a few good reviews on YouTube that you can watch to get a feel for the size and what will fit! Let us know what color you decide on! I’m debating those two colors as well but leaning towards cognac. Good luck 🎉

Maybe I'm late to the party as I just discovered the Arqué and it has really caught my eye. Wow, what a beautiful bag!

I have always thought that Prada bags just wasn't for me, but this is actually really beautiful. Both sleek, chic and edgy at the same time. I'm looking for a bag suitable for all occations, and this seems like a good option. I rarely dress up, but I would love to have a bag to go with a nice dress as much as jeans and t-shirts.

Really love the fact that this even comes with a cross body strap and can be worn in so many ways and comes in beautiful color options. Even the black version appeals to me, even though I usually don't prefer black bags (litarally have no black bags in my collection). I will have big trouble choose between the cognac and the black one.

Only big con I can see is the price. The mini version is slightly cheaper, but I am worried that it will be too small even though the dimentions seem quite similar.

Any thoughts and experiences on this bag? How much does the mini hold compared to the regular size?

Ack! I'll be in Italy in 2 weeks and plan on working over Prada like a cheap suit due to the price savings. Leaning toward a medium backpack but that's what I was thinking last time and walked out with a Moon bag. We shall see!

• Love