Why is Suhali so much pricier?

Definitely! Its the 'mother' of LV! The gorgeous goat-skin and the high workmanship of the bag makes it 'hard' to aim for ..and their design are soo classic and scream 'high-end'... some day I would hope to own one...:love:

So true Teddyraph!

I have never owned a Louis Vuitton. You know when someone is discussing politics and they say, "I don't vote for the party, I vote for the person/candidate?" That's how I am with bags. I don't really get into any one brand....it's all about the specific bag.

When I saw the Suhali Lockit I knew it was the one. Now I just have to wrap my mind around the price tag. I do think it is very practical and will last....also it is *very* classic, which helps.......it won't ever look dated.

Girlsgot to shop-

Most of the Suhali line has too much metal and is structured like luggage.....I always thought it was gorgeous but not for me. The Lockit almost looks like a different line....much softer and way less metal.

Teddyraph-

I love the ivory and the black! So hard to chose. I am going to go with the black....LOL....for now! I'll have the ivory on the back burner.

Now I just have to figure out if it will be PM or MM.....I not into super big bags.

thats a good question! i love the suhali line, its one of my fav LV lines. i was at the boutique the other day, one of the SAs said that the gold metal hardware is 18k gold-plated. at least, i believe she said 18k. i was sort of distracted staring and touching the bag. lol!

Lunatwinkle-it's gorgeous isn't it? The pricing just makes it tough for me own both colors!

Aesthetic-the construction details and quality are amazing......I know that definitely has something to do with it.