Why is it so difficult?

I think part of it was that they did not think it would sell so much.

Btw: if you get to Target on Sunday morning (when they get a new truck of shipment), you will sure find a Wii ;)

Target supposedly has an online waiting list where they send you an email if one is available and you have to reply within a certain amount of time. Good luck!

I am not sure Canada has Circuit City or some of the other names mentioned in this thread. I have only heard of a select few places here in the lower mainland (Vancouver) that sell Wii. I'll post the names of places if I find out more that carry. (For those that may be interested). Thanks again, guys!

I think it's CRAZY that the Wii is still selling out in the states. :nuts: Here in Germay, you can get them pretty much at any electronics store, no problem unless they haven't gotten a shipment in lately. Crazy!!!

My DH and I finally had to give in and pay above cost to get one. He is a teacher and one of his students dad had two. I think we paid 350 which to me was worth it because they are still no where to be found in our area!!

I think I've seen a couple at my local GameStop.. but it may just be the display box because I've never been inside to ask. Perhaps you can give them a call??

Those are always just empty boxes. When I was on my search for a Wii a couple years ago and I saw those boxes, I would ask if they were the actual system and I was always told, "No."