Why I am REPULSED by clueless pontificating Ph.Ds

Roo said:
There's an even bigger pathology in all of this for me. You see, I am a PhD, and I need handbags to give my life meaning. After all, I live in Seattle. The weather is ALWAYS sh*tty, there are no jobs, the coffee is awful, the sun never shines, there is nothing to do, and the volcanic ash plays havoc with electronic devices.

The food in Seattle is as bland as a communion wafer.

The people in Seattle are characterless and somber. They are so depressed that they will wait for the proper signal at a crosswalk even in the middle of the night when there are no cars. The nightlife is non-existent and what passes for beer is just really dirty water.

Popular activities include suicide and staying indoors to avoid the rain. Last month, it rained heavily the entire month. Really. Every day, every hour. You can't stay dry, no matter how hard you try.

For gardening, people grow mold and mildew. Trees also abound, but avoid them. They whisper things to you if are too close. Things that sane people shouldn't know.

Starter homes in the slums go for about $10M due to Bill Gates owning them all. Most people can't afford to live here. All I can do to make it through each day of this hellish existence is to think of my next visit to Louis Vuitton.

The End.

Sounds just like England. Only here we don't wait for the green man on the crosswalk - we run out into the traffic hoping to get hit because our lives are so meaningless.:P

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I love this one Roo!

classwhore said:
If anyone is wondering about the image....

zenu.jpg

It's a screen-grab from the South Park Tom Cruise episode. http://

LOL ClassWhore! Love the picture, very funny! :P

Thy guy is a M.D. I only care to say that because I'm in medical school, and if after all these years of hell studying and busting my ass in the hospital some one called me a PhD, I'd shoot myself! I worked to earn the M.D. degree and status, not to be called a PhD. Just to clarify.
And lastly, I was a philosophy major in college (along with Biology), and I don't quite get your argument. It does not follow. Are you using deductive argument to reach your point/conclusion? Your use of doctors as a substitue in the initial argument does not warrant the same meaning. What is the point you're trying to make??