Why does JPG Birkins only come in Clemence?

Here's the shoulder birkin in bleu brighton clemence. It's gorgeous!!! Enjoy :smile:

bb-jpg.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! That is one HOT bag! i loves it! :nuts:

I guess it's because of its size...

Nevertheless it's a 42cm long bag and obviously cow- and bullhides such as TC offer a rather large quantity of high quality skins in that range.
To find a marvellous exotic skin of that size will be harder to accomplish and therefore H reserves those for customers and boutiques that place SO's.

Tresormakati,
your BB JPG is a true stunner! :yes:

I guess it's because of its size...

Nevertheless it's a 42cm long bag and obviously cow- and bullhides such as TC offer a rather large quantity of high quality skins in that range.

Yes, this was what my store told me last year. I didn't want to post this explanation because I was growing doubtful of the real rationale because *technically* speaking all the other leathers with the exception of lizard could be used for this style.

According to Paris Magasin, Taurillon Clemence is lately being "the" most popular leather type in their production, in case if you may notice, this leather also holds the widest range of colors in H leather book.in fact, they tend to use Clemence for bigger size bag.

Id love to claim the JPG as mine, but alas that belongs to my very good friend, who so graciously allowed me to photograph it. I would've swapped my own BB for that JPG :biggrin: LoL