Why do you take your jewelry off when you get home?

Almost as soon as I get home, I take off my bracelets and rings, because they're easiest to slide off. I like being able to lounge around without worrying about scratching my bracelets, and I like to be able to wash my hands, clean, etc without worrying about dirtying my diamonds.

I usually leave on my necklace and earrings, just because I forget to take them off. I always take them off before I shower though.

My J12 is permanently attached to my wrist lol.

I take off all my jewelry off when I get home except my earings since they are studs but if I were to wear fancier earings I would take them off and change back into the studs. I really have no clue why I take off my jewelry when I get home lol.

I take off all jewelries I am wearing as soon as I get home and put them directly inside or on top of the jewerly box or cabinet. I used to to take them off and just put them somewhere, anywhere around the house and will have a hard time remembering where I put them the next day. Besides, I like to wear different sets of jewelry the next day, it depends on my attire and where I go.

I always leave my diamond studs in (both holes) and my Tiffany lock bracelet. I take my rings and bangles (mostly LV Inclusion pieces) off so I don't bash them around and I take off my diamond star ring so I don't lose it. I've had that ring and have worn it daily for about 3 years now and I love it, I never want to lose it since it's my favorite one.