Who's on the waitlist for the Mirror line?

The line looks gorgeous but, it is really flashy. After hearing people say that mono canvas and MC are bold this line really takes the cake. Would like to reserve judgement until I see them IRL but, from the pics they are "bling" bags. I love a little flash but, for me this may be too much. Cannot wait for people to post pics of theirs...they are very special and unique...and not something that you see everyday.

OMG!!!!!!!! I just got added to the list for the silver speedy AND silver papillon!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, the store manager was on the phone with me and remembered me from my epi speedy purchase a few weeks ago and she invited me to the VIP party on Thur. for the unveiling of the Cruise line!!!!

I am soooo excited! I hope I like the Miroir lines IRL:smile:

OMG!!!!!!!! I just got added to the list for the silver speedy AND silver papillon!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, the store manager was on the phone with me and remembered me from my epi speedy purchase a few weeks ago and she invited me to the VIP party on Thur. for the unveiling of the Cruise line!!!!

I really wonder about wail lists for this particular line anymore. I heard very limited number(2~5 pieces each style per store)comes to each stores, and my boutique told me they have hundreds of people on a list. I mean what's the point of putting name on it if you weren't at least first 5 of them......?? They can add people on continuing list, but that doesn't mean anything.

^Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence!!

I know the manager who put me on the list extremely well...I am not concerned about not getting a bag.

The boutique I called does not have a huge waiting list...it is not like South Coast LV, for example.

OMG..OMG:yahoo: I just put my name of the waiting list for the Gold Speedy...:wlae:

I, actually, called 866 at the morning and asked about waitlist for this collection, a rep said that the waitlist is closed..becuase there're many people on the list already.:hysteric:

So, I gave myself one last try to call a LV store in Chicago..(which isn't the big one as I'm afraid that the big store will have people in their list already). The SA is so nice ;) when I asked her about the waitlist and she said ok..and asked me which bag..so, I said Gold Speedy (since I thought the silver will look pretty much like big foil, IMO)....She said she can do the waitlist for me because there isn't so many people in the list for that particular bag.

I asked her about papillon, she said the waiting list is already closed for that one.

I'm so happy nowwwww :rolleyes:

^Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence!!

I know the manager who put me on the list extremely well...I am not concerned about not getting a bag.

The boutique I called does not have a huge waiting list...it is not like South Coast LV, for example.

Well sorry you have to take it that way. I wasn't trying to be mean, and my boutique is really small, too. But still they are so overwhelmed with numbers of people who wants them which exceeds what they are getting. I just wanted to pass it on that SA can put you on a list, but it never guarantees anything....some people think they can get a bag if they can be on a list, but if you are not a VIP or really close to store Mgr or something, you'll never know. Like someone suggested, everyone should try to get on as many lists as possible. But, you seem like you are guaranteed via your SA, then don't worry about it:smile:

I am on the list for the Silver Speedy and Gold pouchette (to match my antigua's ;) )...

Not sure if I will buy them, though....will have to wait and see if I like them IRL.

i will see you there!;)