Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

Does any of you own this necklace: http://www.tiffany.de/jewelry/neckl...=&prolookupsearchradio=&prolookupsearchcheck=

It's the Open Heart Lariat with a freshwater pearl. I had never looked at it in store and just purchased it pre-loved for my mum from a seller I usually trust.

The necklace I got has a somewhat "bigger" or "thicker" chain, compared to my other Tiffany necklaces, which are all really dainty. Did someone see it in store already and knows if this one just isn't as dainty as the other stuff?

TIA! :smile:

I have an open heart lariat and yes, the chain does look a bit thicker. It “pops out” more visually that way, but I like the slightly bolder appearance.

Reactions: nauornever
Anyone have a pic wearing 3 different size ( 16, 11 and 7 mm) open heart pendants on one necklace? I was thinking about getting one each to represent my hubby and two boys. Curious how 3 on one chain would look.....TIA!

I just got the open heart 22mm in 18k yellow gold and honestly the top of the hear feels a little thin, has anyone had any issues with it bending or breaking? I'm hoping to wear it daily, it is a stunning pendant.

20211011_122134.jpg 20211010_123558.jpg
I just received mine last week. My bf gifted me. :love: It's the 11mm version, sitting layered with the initial pendant he has gifted me while back. Both are supposed to be the standard 16 inches but silver has stretched over time(according to the SA).

Hope the comparison photo helps someone deciding, this message board certainly helped me. Initially I wanted 7mm, but even for layering it felt too small.