Whole Word Reading!

1. Believe it or not you can read this.:p

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty

uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde

Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the

ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit

pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. :nuts:Thats amazing:lol:

3. lol i've seen this many times before...but i'm still amazed =]

4. I use this and several other similar examples/activities when I teach my students about the reading process. They are always amazed at the different things that happen in their minds when they are reading/processing text.

5. That looks just like my typing before I go back and make all the corrections !

6. Addictedtopurses?? I made my 11 year old read this just now? He did a flawless job? Except (and I don't know why) he read it with an English accent, LOL. When I asked him why he said it just felt like he should..

7. :nuts::lol:

I too have seen it before, but love it!

8. Wow! :tup:

9. That is amazing! I tried to read it fast to see if I would mess up and I didn't. :nuts:

10. I really like this. I've seen it hundreds of times, but it still fascinates me!

11. This has been showing up in some form or other in my email inboxes for a few years now.

12. LOL!