Whoa...

1. What an idiot...an idiot with alot of nerve!:noggin:

2. interesting...someone will probably fall for it...

3. I just came across that too and thought the sameeeeee thing! :roflmfao:

4. at first glance they appear real

UNTIL you see those damn fake "authencity" cards!

5. What a joke!

6. I thought the same thing :lol: Then I took a closer look at that horrible picture and saw the cards.

I agree, acegirl. This :censor: has a lot of nerve.

7. Do any of you guys ever email the seller & tell them what a scum they are? I'm so tempted all the time but I don't want to be made out as the "crazy girl they report to eBay" It so hard to see this crap & not say anything:rant:

8. !!!!! :censor: Yuck! And they have it listed with such a high BIN, probably to fool people :mad:

acegirl - I know how you feel. However, the seller might be able to report you to eBay, and you could be NARUed. I'm not 100 percent sure on that - I know it can happen if you contact a bidder on a fake bag and let them know they're being scammed. I hate that there is a risk in telling people they are being hosed! :mad:

9. Sometimes I ask the seller a question about their bag, "Did you know this bag is a fake?" I always go back and check and the question is never listed......

10. Pretty gross!

veronika

11. The auction has been removed! Hope it was someone from PF who shut it down.