WHOA! What Just Happened?!

If you encounter technical issues, please post your browser so I can troubleshoot. Thanks for everyone's feedback!

And yes, there is a dark version available in the theme switcher for those who prefer.

I have a black box w/ the menu options covering the top 1/4 of my screen. I'm using the most current version of IE. This doesn't seem to happen in chrome.
^this

I don't use chrome; IE 9 on PC

on the plus side - it's nice and clean when the big black box goes away. :biggrin:

Attachments

• black screen of death.jpg
    black screen of death.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
this is the front page with the theme switched.

pls pardon my typing - I can't see what I'm typing as the black screen covers half of my dialogue box.

Attachments

• more black screen.jpg
    more black screen.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 252
this is the front page with the theme switched.

pls pardon my typing - I can't see what I'm typing as the black screen covers half of my dialogue box.

Clear your cache please.

I believe I fixed the issue for IE users. Can't check as I am at the airport atm, in case it's still broken I've made available the older skin for the time being.

I know we need to "keep up with the times" or something, but why do we need to keep changing TPF? I mean the format changes are so frequent. I don't like the multiple colors and the "streamlined" look.