Who wants Reeves?

1. Keanu Reeves says that he's lonely and wants to get married and have children. He says he continues to mourn the loss of his stillborn daughter, in 1999, and the death of the baby's mother, Jennifer Syme, in a car crash in 2001. Poor man....... But he also says that life has to go on!:yes: Any volunteers.........???

[​IMG] [​IMG]

==================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

2. Wow, I didn't know that he lost his wife and stillborn daughter...sad....

3. awww!:cry:

He seems like a total sweetheart, someone will be lucky to have him!:yes:

4. When I was younger, I was sure I was going to marry him!! ...if only you he had been so lonely 10 years ago.....

5. Haha. He was my "husband" for a while after Speed came out. I never knew why there were so many rumors about his sexuality though.

6. I think he's a little bit too old for me but he's pretty cute and obviously a sensitive man. I'm sure it won't take long for him to find someone.

7. i didn't know he lost his daughter and wife either :cry: i think he's a great person and whomever he chooses to be his partner in life will be very lucky
    i would've definitely volunteered, but i already have a hubby and 2 kids ;)

8. I don't think he can really act, but for some reason I've always loved him :shame: So HELL YEAH, I'll take him :graucho:

9. :nuts: :upsidedown: :noggin: Pick me, Pick me :cool:

10. me, me, me but I am married...:shame:

He looks sad in those pictures. He seems like a very sentimental guy, he talked about his late gf (not married yet) and still-born daughter and his sick beloved sister (cancer) before. He seems shy in interviews too. He looks much better older now, remember he looked dorky when he played those surfer dudes? I hope he will find someone who can takes care of his vulnerable heart soon. I stayed away from moshy movie for a long time, but I am looking forward his new one with Sandra Bullock, am I sad?

11. I wish him well. He seems to be really down to earth. I hope he finds a nice woman soon.

12. I would volunteer, but since Matthew and Penelope broke up, I am waiting for his call..... :roflmfao:

13. I think so too, I :heart: sensitive guys AND he's cute:amazed:

14. i remember that his sister has leukaemia... and he donated 50M to charities that he made from Matrix, what a generous guy but a poor guy in his real life!!

15. I'd be happy to snatch him up!:p