Who Need Hermes When You Have CHANEL !?!?!

:heart: the 2 bags, especiallly the Cerf. Chanel has more selections and they are easily attainable as compared to some Hermes styles. Some of the Chanel SAs here are "distracted" too but most are friendly and helpful. Hermes - the SAs do make me feel uncomfortable.

Even though I have a Birkin on order I prefer Chanel and BV much more and therefor I'm not sure if I'll take the Birkin when it arrives as it seems to heavy and inpractical for a work bag and it's the only Hermes bag I really like.
So I'm happy with my Chanels and other bags I've got.

i was into chanel earlier on and then migrated over to the orange H. but i still enjoy chanel :smile: :heart: i love both my birkin and my classic flap, they each have different pluses so why not have room for both in my heart? interestingly i love chanel clothes more than hermes.

im not that into Hermes, since i am 19 rite now.LOL!
but i dont feel intimidated at all by Hermes SA, in fact Chanel SAs are the ones who often (usually actually) rude to me..maybe it's because of my age?:shrugs:
but Hermes treat me nice.. well..i have no idea.hehe

Thanks everyone for chiming in!
I wasn't trying to bash Hermes at all ... I just pleasantly surprised myself by satisifing an earlier "need" to have a Hermes by actually purchasing these two Chanel bags :yes:

I would still like to get a Hermes Garden Party Tote, but I just have a hard time paying Hermes prices, especially for a Canvas bag :nuts:

at any rate, I am completely satisfied with my Chanel collection thus far :yahoo:

My DH is a big Hermes and LV fan but to me Hermes just seems classy but old, I'll wait til I'm in my forties before I think about investing in one, although I do think the baby kelly's are tres cute. Chanel is classy but more rock n roll than hermes and at times more affordable.

I never understood the allure of Hermes....

For the money, I'd rather have several Chanels than one Hermes lol!

QueenVictoria- both of your bags are gorgeous! Enjoy them!