Who makes the best Blushes??

another vote for NARS - orgasm

They have a gift set at sephora -- the blush in orgasm, with a bronzer.. as well as the lipgloss in orgasm.. I think it's $49

Actually, I don't love Nars Orgasm as much as I love Nars Deep Throat! So check that one out too if you can. They're similar but I think deep throat is not as shimmery? I'm not sure- I just remember I loved the way deep throat looked on me. LOL too funny, these names. :biggrin:

I've got Nars Orgasm as well, but I stumbled upon the BEST blusher I ever had in my whole life. It was from 7 years ago by Revlon. They launched a limited edition line called Cherry Crush and there's this blush stick that is so fantastic, natural and moisturising also named Cherry Crush. I swear I get compliments from women everywhere when I used it. Unfortuntately it's not produced any more and Revlon has no intention and re-releasing it again. Sigh...

ok guys, here is an update.

Well yesterday I went to Sephora to check it out. I went in there looking for the lipgloss in striptease (can you believe they sold out?) However, there was the duo blush and lipgloss in striptease and deep throat so I got that. I also got the orgasm (as the lady recommended) and some lipliner (i love makeup)

I have on the deep throat on right now, it looks peachy and I like it alot. I look very natural. Tonight, when I go out I think I will put on the orgasm.

LOL, my boyfriend loves the names by the way. lol