Who makes nice leather bags lately?

Lots of great stuff here. I especially like the Angel Jackson and Ignes bags site. I wonder if they ship to the U.S.?

Hi. We received some visits to our site from The Purse Forum and I loved seeing the mention to our brand, IGNES, thank you Miss Sooky! We launched last year and have affordable luxury bags in leathers handpicked by us, a few slouchy and ultra-soft in shoulder bags such as the "Sofia", plus, we do ship the US...finally, any other feedback, queries or suggestions to our site from you, bag connoisseurs, are of course more than welcome - xM

Marc by Marc Jacobs bags have amazing leather and they are affordable too! I have one and the leather is so soft and smells yummy lol! I just love my Totally Turnlock Black Bowler.

For trendier styles, you should def check out Botkier for their great lambskin handbags. The Botkier Bianca is super hot right now. Also, Moni Moni has very sweet leather bags ranging from $400-$600. Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have been photographed with their Moni Moni bags. There is an ADORABLE red handbag that Moni Moni makes calle "Arm Candy". The color is gorgeous and red-hot !! Of course, Coach has always been known for making fine-quality leather bags that last forever. I have one in my collection that has held up better than some of my premiere designer bags!