Who likes Black Studs??? Help me decide! REVEAL....

I am ordering this bag this weekend, I love it! I think the black studs are perfect. If they were silver or nickel, in my mind it would look a little overdone. The black is just right, IMO.
And yes, edgy is exactly the right word. But it's edgy and sophisticated at the same time. I think it looks great on you!
You said double strap, so that means you can change the strap from long/crossbody to shoulder, correct?

I am ordering this bag this weekend, I love it! I think the black studs are perfect. If they were silver or nickel, in my mind it would look a little overdone. The black is just right, IMO.
And yes, edgy is exactly the right word. But it's edgy and sophisticated at the same time. I think it looks great on you!
You said double strap, so that means you can change the strap from long/crossbody to shoulder, correct?

No, you can't change the strap. It's just like the double strap on the other Pennys. I suppose you could quadruple it? I have found that to be too bulky and short.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Keep them coming! I think I need to sleep on this.

And last of all, a mod shot. This blue leather jacket is my motivation for getting this purse. Of course, if I keep it, I will wear it with a lot of outfits, but this jacket really needed a coordinating purse:

View attachment 2347236

(Yes, I smudged my messy bedroom background. :P )

So what do you think? Should I keep it? Do the studs make it look muddy? Would you wear this in a business casual office (or a casual casual office)?

Please help me decide!

Thank you! :flowers:

This is looks perfect on you!!! Keep it!! Congrats!

I know I've already commented, but I was looking at your pics through my tiny phone....I just looked at your bag again on an actual computer screen....The bag is gorgeous. I LOVE the studs in the black. I had seen this on the Fall preview thread and wanted it...now I want it even more. :smile: I hope you decide to keep it. Again, it looks fantastic on you!

I think the black studs actually make it more elegant and less edgy as if they were nickel... It looks beautiful with your leather jacket and I think this type of studs will never go out of style (especially if attached to a classic like Penny)!
keepkeepkeep!!!
Or if it is too much for your taste, how about the gray quilted penny?

Attachments

• coach-silverblack-multi-legacy-penny-shoulder-purse-in-embossed-quilted-leather-product-4-12995.jpeg
    coach-silverblack-multi-legacy-penny-shoulder-purse-in-embossed-quilted-leather-product-4-12995.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 236