WHO HOO! I got my Mono Mizi!

acegirl said:
Just snagged this on Ebay, been searching FOREVER! Date code CA1025, made in Spain. Seller has sold 4 other authentic LV's. I'm so happy I could just :cry: he he

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-Mizi_W0QQitemZ6878576372

acegirl,I don't want to burst your bubble but something doesn't look quite right about this bag.
An authentic Mizi will have a definitive arch on the front pocket.In the sellers photo the leather strip across the front appears to be almost straight across with a slight arch where it meets the sides of her bag.
It may just be the angle of her picture but I would make a point of getting this bag authenticated at LV just to be sure.

100% feedback is fine,but looking at her past bag sales the majority are low-end handbags etc.The 4 authentic LV sales couldn't be viewed even though one was pretty recent..Another thing that bothers me is the fact she doesn't offer shipping insurance,I could understand that type of thinking if it was a cheap item but not an $800.00 sale :unsure: .

Please post pics when it arrives,I'd hate to see you taken advantage of with a well made knockoff :sad: .Here's a picture of an authentic Mizi next to the one you purchased.

Cat said:
acegirl,I don't want to burst your bubble but something doesn't look quite right about this bag.
An authentic Mizi will have a definitive arch on the front pocket.In the sellers photo the leather strip across the front appears to be almost straight across with a slight arch where it meets the sides of her bag.
It may just be the angle of her picture but I would make a point of getting this bag authenticated at LV just to be sure.

100% feedback is fine,but looking at her past bag sales the majority are low-end handbags etc.The 4 authentic LV sales couldn't be viewed even though one was pretty recent..Another thing that bothers me is the fact she doesn't offer shipping insurance,I could understand that type of thinking if it was a cheap item but not an $800.00 sale :unsure: .

Please post pics when it arrives,I'd hate to see you taken advantage of with a well made knockoff :sad: .Here's a picture of an authentic Mizi next to the one you purchased.

Hi, thanks for the heads up. Boy, I'm really hoping it's just the angle of the picture! There are a couple of things that reassured me about the seller. 1 of her feedback for an LV bag, the buyer said she had it authenticated at LV & it was 100% authentic. Second, the date code is correct & all the fake Mizi's I have seen are "Made in France", This one was made in Spain. I'm also familiar with one of the buyers of one of her LV bags & that person buys only authentic. Yes, after 3 months, you can't see the auction listing from their feedback but if you cut & paste the auction number into the search box, sometimes it will pull up. She had some Burberry bags & a couple more LV's. Lastly, she has already left me positive feedback. If the bag was fake, I wouldn't expect her to do that as I could respond with a negative when I found out. Lastly, she welcomed me to have it authenticated (which I will ) & offered a money back guarantee (which I know doesn't mean much but at least she put it out there) Thanks again, I will definitely post pics when I get it! I will have you ladies check it out first :biggrin:

acegirl said:
Hi, thanks for the heads up. Boy, I'm really hoping it's just the angle of the picture! There are a couple of things that reassured me about the seller. 1 of her feedback for an LV bag, the buyer said she had it authenticated at LV & it was 100% authentic. Second, the date code is correct & all the fake Mizi's I have seen are "Made in France", This one was made in Spain. I'm also familiar with one of the buyers of one of her LV bags & that person buys only authentic. Yes, after 3 months, you can't see the auction listing from their feedback but if you cut & paste the auction number into the search box, sometimes it will pull up. She had some Burberry bags & a couple more LV's. Lastly, she has already left me positive feedback. If the bag was fake, I wouldn't expect her to do that as I could respond with a negative when I found out. Lastly, she welcomed me to have it authenticated (which I will ) & offered a money back guarantee (which I know doesn't mean much but at least she put it out there) Thanks again, I will definitely post pics when I get it! I will have you ladies check it out first :biggrin:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;) .

I just took mine out to look for the date code and I can't find it.

Can someone tell me where to look?
I know mine is real because I bought it from an LV boutique so I don't want to rip the bag apart in search for a code:wacko:

acegirl---as soon as i figure out the date code I will let you know to see if they are similar.