Who here keeps a blog/journal?

I have a blog, where I write mostly Asian beauty brands review and sometimes lifestyles related, restaurant reviews etc. I have been invited to join some blogger networks and I get scared of these things, Im just abit socially retarded! lol I don't know how to make friends etc in real life so Idk how to tell people that when they invite me to things like this?!

I keep a personal journal on my computer. Sometimes when I'm away from my computer and I really want to write in my journal, I will write in a "draft" email and then copy and paste it over to the journal document. I miss hand writing my journal sometimes, but this has proven to be much more convenient, and less space-consuming.

I've considered writing a blog, but I don't think my life would be interesting enough to other people -- sad to say! I just spend time with my family and pets, read books and magazines, and eat a lot lol.

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any bloggers here? I am a newbie (started in February) and it would be nice to get to know some -as I dont know any! lol

Also I have an event I am going to in Camden for a talent company's UK launch if anyone wants to come! they are looking for bloggers to cover the event :smile:

Hello!!! I just started a new blog on beauty, fashion, food, lifestyle, and travel. A whole bundle of joy! I was wondering if anyone also has a blog here? I would love to follow on BlogLovin' or just your blog in general! Also, any tips on blogging? I'm a newb. :biggrin:

My blog is itsopheliaaa.wordpress.com

Welcoming all discussions on blogging! :biggrin: