Who Has The Same Bag in Different Colors?

IMG_1472363011.825371.jpg

I have doubles of an empreinte speedy (matching wallets too) and an empreinte Saint germain- both in the same colors. They're my holy grail bags in my absolute favorite colors (to wear). The speedy was being discontinued last year so I figured I better grab a second while I could. I wear a lot of neutrals so color bags don't really work for me. Then, with the Saint germain I knew I would wear the gold hardware down over time and figured I'd buy the second one now before it's hundreds and hundreds more later. I love my current collection and look forward to getting a good decades use out of them :smile:

Oh thanks love, you're too kind :hugs:
It's true though, I find the multiple-buy approach simplifies my life! Like you, I buy multiple white tees and blouses for work, I update jeans and trousers in double and when it comes to shoes for work, lets just say show me a nude/tan patent point toe pump or a black patent point toe flat and I'll show you my wallet x2 plz :lol:
I just never have to think to put an outfit together in the morning - it all goes together and the bag and the jacket make the statement :coolio:

I love & agree with your approach & your collection of bags is utterly AMAZING!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji322][emoji119]

I love & agree with your approach & your collection of bags is utterly AMAZING!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji322][emoji119]
Thank you so much - I've never actually documented my bag collection here (although I did sit down and do a full photo set for the jewellery sub at one stage). It just makes me laugh because honestly when I first considered the topic my response was "Nope." And then as I actually thought about it...my problem became clear! :facepalm:
But truly, it does make putting outfits together just so straight forward. I spend 10 mins getting ready in the morning, max!

This is a beautiful/perfect collection wow!!
I wouldn't mind doubling some of those too!
You're too kind, I do feel very lucky - it's a collection I've been building for about 15 years and I have to say, I completely love and use every single one :girlsigh:

I have multiples of the same bag and within this several that are identical in size....I have four Chanel jumbo classics red,black, Fushia and blush/nude. I have two Valentino Grande lock bags -leopard calf hair and patent oxblood. I love flap bags and these I consider classic

Reactions: Bitten and ElainePG
I have multiples of the same bag and within this several that are identical in size....I have four Chanel jumbo classics red,black, Fushia and blush/nude. I have two Valentino Grande lock bags -leopard calf hair and patent oxblood. I love flap bags and these I consider classic
They sound just gorgeous, missie! :heart::heart::heart:

Just beautiful!
You're very kind :flowers:
Gorgeous! Any chance of a family pic? :girlsigh: