Who has Mulberries in their closet that don't get used???

I have used Tasselled Glove Coconut Roxanne exactly twice. I just tried her on again and concluded that there won't be a third time. She was an impulse buy and I obviously have drastically bad impulses.

To be honest, I cant really say. I loved her when I got her and still think she is beautiful but I just use brown and tan/oak bags, I think Ill have to force myself but then I think I shouldnt need to force myself really..:shrugs:

Also, I think the phoebe is a great shape, and not too open topped. If you like her go for her in a colour you would love using!:tup:

9 completely virgin bags? :supacool:

Yes i am ashamed to say some have been sprayed up and some have not even my new Mono mable has not been out the house yet and i have not sprayed her. the 2 vintage mulberry saddle bags i have bought have been used the small oak deerskin onw i have use 3 times and the larger choocy borwn congo one i have used twice.:nuts:

Also might be more than 10 lost count :wtf: .

Yes i am ashamed to say some have been sprayed up and some have not even my new Mono mable has not been out the house yet and i have not sprayed her. the 2 vintage mulberry saddle bags i have bought have been used the small oak deerskin onw i have use 3 times and the larger choocy borwn congo one i have used twice.:nuts:

Also might be more than 10 lost count :wtf: .

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:the poor wee baggies!

I do use all my bags but some definitely get used more than others. At the moment, pebble Mabel, black Hayworth and choc Phoebe are rotated and used the most. Coffee Joni, oak Phoebe and oak Roxy tote follow closely behind.

Black Rosemary was used quite a lot before I decided to let her go. Oak Rosy has been used all of twice but will see more use when the weather is nicer. Black Phoebe and plum Somerset have each been carried only once. Phoebe hasn't been used more often because she hasn't been introduced to DH yet and I've been using Hayworth more to discern whether I love her more than Phoebe. Still undecided about that.

Though I love the style and colour of Somerset, I feel rather limited to what I can wear her with so she doesn't get used as much as she ought to.

I have never used my oak Roxanne and decided to let her go.
I love the style on others but it's too fiddly and heavy for me.
Too bad, but there is no sense in holding on to such a gem when she's just sitting in my closet.

I'm all about downsizing and most importantly simplifying these days...my closet had a good overhaul and lots of stuff has gotten the axe...(not literally)...made me realize though to think and plan better in the future as it's a shame how much money I've wasted as I'm not gonna get back anywhere near what I paid for the things I'm letting go...oh well...you live and you learn.

I have two brand new bags just waiting to get out! My oak Roxy and oak bays are brand new, that's why i'm waiting to get them out in better weather...I sprayed them 3 times already...very month, is this crazy?

My white Roxy is only used once... i don't really like her:s

I have never used my oak Roxanne and decided to let her go.
I love the style on others but it's too fiddly and heavy for me.
Too bad, but there is no sense in holding on to such a gem when she's just sitting in my closet.

I'm all about downsizing and most importantly simplifying these days...my closet had a good overhaul and lots of stuff has gotten the axe...(not literally)...made me realize though to think and plan better in the future as it's a shame how much money I've wasted as I'm not gonna get back anywhere near what I paid for the things I'm letting go...oh well...you live and you learn.

Amen to that! Not, obviously, in a religious way, but you get the idea!

I have only carried my olive phoebe twice in the two years I have had her and yet I dont have the heart to get rid of her:shrugs:

This is why Jo persuaded me NOT to get an Olive Phoebe last year when I wanted one. I have an Oak one and although I adore the Olive one, I'm not sure when I would choose to use Olive over Oak. - Still - it doesn't stop me wanting an Olive one, I'd still LOVE one!