Who else loves Zara?

I got my skort and clear box clutch today and here are a few shots :smile:

This is the Small and it's a perfect fit. Love the deep, side slit pockets! This looks a lot more expensive than it is. Really excited about this piece!!
zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

With the clutch, which is awesome! It's a much brighter, more neon orange in person than the pictures show online. There's a similar CC Skye clutch selling on ShopBop right now for $255. :faint:
zara2_zpsaa3d17e4.jpg

Showing the size of the clutch.
zara0_zpsa2eedec2.jpg

Profile shot.
zara3_zpsf529921c.jpg

All sizes are available! Go go!! :nuts:

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...zara-nam-S2013/358006/1160060/WRAP MINI SKORT

oh my mia, you look amazing. Just gorgeous.

Ladies what do you think? is the jacket too big on me? it is size small. I had passed on it once before but the sale price was too good to be true to pass again.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1290 (2).jpg
    IMG_1290 (2).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,103
Simply amazing Mia !!!
Thanks
For the mod pics !!!
Wish it was available in darker color too for fall !

I got my skort and clear box clutch today and here are a few shots :smile:

This is the Small and it's a perfect fit. Love the deep, side slit pockets! This looks a lot more expensive than it is. Really excited about this piece!!
zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

With the clutch, which is awesome! It's a much brighter, more neon orange in person than the pictures show online. There's a similar CC Skye clutch selling on ShopBop right now for $255. :faint:
zara2_zpsaa3d17e4.jpg

Showing the size of the clutch.
zara0_zpsa2eedec2.jpg

Profile shot.
zara3_zpsf529921c.jpg

All sizes are available! Go go!! :nuts:

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...zara-nam-S2013/358006/1160060/WRAP MINI SKORT

Hard to say, can you do a picture with it closed?

It is called over coat. I am wondering if it is suppose to be big. The top part (shoulders) are big. I have even tried XS and it was big on me. When you wear bulky sweater underneath it is ok but with a thin shirt or sweater it looks big. Here is another picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1289 (2).jpg
    IMG_1289 (2).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,008
^^ I actually returned that coat for that very reason. It was too big in the shoulders even in the smallest size. I love the design and the sale price was great. But my bf said it looked sloppy on me because the shoulders were too wide, the body had no definition and there's no way of closing the coat. I'm a size 4 or small and even the xs was too big. I love the coat in theory, but the fit is just way off. I would pass.

fine!

woooootwoooot! oh mannnn you look fine!

Thank you, lovely! :smile:

You look amazing Mia! May I ask, what size do you usually take in trousers/jeans? I ordered the XS in the skort but you look tiny and I'm worried now they'll be too small - I'm normally a 25/0-2 in pants.

Thank you!! I'm a 26-27 or a 4 in jeans/trousers. The XS should be perfect for you! The skirt is supposed to sit lower on the hips so be aware when you try it on. It's not supposed to be a high waist style.

oh my mia, you look amazing. Just gorgeous.

Thank you Nanaz. :smile:

Simply amazing Mia !!!
Thanks
For the mod pics !!!
Wish it was available in darker color too for fall !

Thank you Ama! And I agree, I'd LOVE to have one in a navy or a black. :girlsigh:

It is called over coat. I am wondering if it is suppose to be big. The top part (shoulders) are big. I have even tried XS and it was big on me. When you wear bulky sweater underneath it is ok but with a thin shirt or sweater it looks big. Here is another picture.

It does look big unfortunately. The leopard part looks good but the black bottom fans out in a strange way. I wish they'd keep things simple sometimes and not add so many different elements to their pieces!

Wow Mia! Bella indeed!
May I ask, that white sweater you're wearing? Where did you get it?

It's a T by Alexander Wang mesh top. I got it on the Outnet but it's sold out. Maybe you can find it elsewhere!
http://www.theoutnet.com/product/344029

Nanaz I think it does look too big on you :sad: I know some things are meant to be oversized but in that case they need to be cut very carefully so that they look intentionally oversized/slouchy rather than just "too big".

Has anyone tried on this coat?

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-nam-S2013/367501/1127504/SHORT MILITARY COAT

I dropped by my local Zara and they didn't have it, so I'll probably have to get it online, but I'm unsure of the size and also colour and quality.

I'm 5'2" and usually wear an S or XS at Zara. Will the XS work for me? I'd also love it if anyone could comment on the colour and quality of the coat.

Yes, I have it in black ( I'm sure it's the same one) which I bought over the winter. It's fairly loose fitting in areas, it's not meant to be skin tight so I'd say it's true to size. I'm normally an XS and I took an XS in this and I can still fit a chunky jumper under it. It's really nice quality as well.