Who else loves the vernis ?

Celesus said:
thanks! I despratly want more , but I do need to start replacing my "everyday" selection since I amstarting again almost from scratch. Graphite color sounds really pretty... do you have pics?

Surely, here it is with the mono Croissant behind it so you can see the size (smaller). The shape is similar but not so half moonish. Good luck with your collection.

Attachments

• Picture lv vernis resize.jpg
    Picture lv vernis resize.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 53
i have a silver colombus (discontintued- like a briefcase with long straps) and some of my boy friends say it looks like a trapper keeper :sad: it also look slike it is turning a yellow sometimes in diff light..... is there anything i can do?

I love them! The picture below is my small but nice collection of vernis. The only color/piece I've really had trouble with are the Peppermint Porte Tresors. The Fuchsia and the Framboise colors hold up surprisingly well, which is nice. And I love Perle, but I refuse to buy anything in that color because I'm afraid of ruining it. :sad2:
updatedvernis.jpg

I adore vernis, it's so pretty but I just don't want something that won't stand the test of time. I adore how the perle looks, just so clean and fun !

I love, love, love that line but have been hearing nothing but complaints about how delicate it is. Even the the SA at 866-VUITTON steered me away from it! (I just bought the french purse in mono - was going to get it in pearl vernis).

Lvbabydoll said:
I love them! The picture below is my small but nice collection of vernis. The only color/piece I've really had trouble with are the Peppermint Porte Tresors. The Fuchsia and the Framboise colors hold up surprisingly well, which is nice. And I love Perle, but I refuse to buy anything in that color because I'm afraid of ruining it. :sad2:
updatedvernis.jpg
your collection looks good enough to eat!