who doesn't know what they're carrying???

haha cute thread! iono, I guess the average shopper at LV doesn't really care/know about the exact model that he/she's buying cuz most ppl are quite well off if they're going to LV. So they just go, look, choose, and buy. For me, I'm always looking for the EXACT thing that I want, so i end up browsing lotsa websites and somehow end up memorizing them....... *I only wish biology were this easy* lol
LOL... I actually do the same thing!

when i got my first bag (tulum pm) i didn't know what it was called until i got a thank you card from my sa. now, since i've been introduced to you guys, i'm a bit more knowledgeable! ha!

That's true about SA's not always knowing their bags. I went into Louis Vuitton and asked the SA to show me what new bags they had in. She brought over a cherry Mini Monogram Josephine! :confused1: I had to tell her that was not at all new. I already have the Mini Monogram Josephine in the khaki color. She should have taken the initiative to learn the inventory better--to at least do a decent job.

wow, i've never encountered a person who didn't know the name of their LV bag! my best friend has the entire Epi line memorized. and yea..it is SOOO annoying when you know more than the SA. I was at the LV boutique in Macys last week and asked about the Damier Azur line and the SA was like "huh? what chu talkin bout?!" Aren't these people supposed to be trained?! sheesh.

:yes: Hahahah...I also sometimes dont know what exact name of my bag I'm carrying, even it's LV, my most fav brand :shame:
That's just bcos some names are too hard to remember :P
And some are too diffucult to pronounce :greengrin:
I'm Thai and amnt familiar with French or any European accents :sweatdrop:
But, if the bag is named in English/American style, I'm more confident to pronounce it :lol: such as the manhattan, hudson, speedy, etc :biggrin:
Ladies, dont blame me, please :shame: