who bought from the sh outlet & what did you get?!?!?

I got a Pirata Zucca, which I love to pieces.. I also got a Paradiso Dolce (of which I like the back more than the front :sad:) and an Inferno Bella (where I lucked out getting a pink ipod girl between the zippers, 'cause at the time I had no idea who she was!) ;) Diane helped me with all three orders.

An Inferno Buon Viaggio. I think that I got this back in May. My husband called in the order for me. What a guy!

After he ordered it, he called me to ask me what characters I wanted because Lindsay had asked him. He had no idea what she meant, but he was nice enough to call me so I could tell him to tell her.

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 46
That's a really nice BV! Got the whole tree & everything. Personally I don't like all the little red guys but it's hard to avoid 'em in this print =]

I was pretty excited to see that I got the tree once I received it in the mail. I actually love the red guys. I wear a lot of muted colors and solids, so the purses add a punch of color to my drab wardrobe.

My 4 year old son loves to look at inferno. He thinks that it is cute that the devils are all in their underwear. :heart:

I've bought an inferno scuola, corriere, campeggio, caramella, and trenino, all with great placement (thanks Lindsey & Diane!) and a fumo trenino. I'm kicking myself daily for not grabbing an inferno zucca, MM, or denaro from SH when I had the chance. I have an inferno denaro, but I love it so much I'm afrad to use it without having a spare! And the prices now for inferno zuccas and MM on evilbay are ridiculous. :cursing:

Is SH a store or outlet? I am confused because I thought they were not selling Pirata until the 13th or is that just in Seattle?

the lesportsac web site calls them factory stores & maybe thats just seattle cuz i got my pirata gioco from sh on friday personally i like sh better they are very accomidating there they still do print placement & seattle wont.lindsey @ sh is awsome!!!

the lesportsac web site calls them factory stores & maybe thats just seattle cuz i got my pirata gioco from sh on friday personally i like sh better they are very accomidating there they still do print placement & seattle wont.lindsey @ sh is awsome!!!

Maybe I should just call there. I want my BV!