Whitney or Soho.... which do I get

I have the Soho bag in berry color and I love it. I don't know about stretching, I have never had such a bag. Possibly because I do not fill them up to their limit.
I picked Soho because I think the proportions are more balanced. Whitney seems too square to me. It is also a bit bigger. So I think it is up to you which one you will choose, depending on your lifestyle.

20220619_090631.jpg

• Love
Reactions: andral5
I have the Soho bag in berry color and I love it. I don't know about stretching, I have never had such a bag. Possibly because I do not fill them up to their limit.
I picked Soho because I think the proportions are more balanced. Whitney seems too square to me. It is also a bit bigger. So I think it is up to you which one you will choose, depending on your lifestyle.

View attachment 5429604
Thanks for your review - It Looks GORGEOUS!!! Now that you have mentioned it - I agree Whitney is quite square - I was originally drawn to the chevron pattern but I am liking the Soho more and more! I like it's more 'puffy'/quilted in person too than the Whitney! How have you found the front buckle/straps with wear/scratching??

Reactions: ElenaAlex