Which would you pick...05 indigo or 07 marine city

diana12457

Time to....
Oct 2, 2006
If you girls had a choice which would you prefer...I am leaning towards the indigo as I think the marine might be too navy although I have never seen either IRL...also as I have no 07 bags yet, which of the leathers are better...I hear the 07's are actually very good this year...Thanks for your comments...

I much prefer Indigo. It's a lighter blue but still very vibrant and has a lot of character. The Marine is a much darker blue with no overtones, and just doesn't do it for me. And 05 leather tends to be better, even though 07 is a step up from 06.

I own and love the marine 07...the leather on the marines I have seen so far were very thick and smooth and smooshy! I think in some lighting, it almost has a purplish overtone... But it is a dark blue compared to the indigo.

I prefer marine, too. And, I prefer the newer leather as well. The leather from spring 05 was thick and matte and I don't love it as much as the silky, glossy leather they use now. I think it slouches better.

However, you should go with what your gut tells you. Also, I used to own a indigo work and it was nice, but the color didn't blow me away like I thought it would (and I didn't see any undertones to it, either).