Which would you choose? bal or bv?

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Given the fact that both bags are within your budget and both of them are attainable at this moment in time, which would you choose?

an 06 lilac day?
a poudre BV cocker?

I love both bags but I cant get both!

Both are gorgeous but at the risk of being called a traitor I do like the BV bag in that it could be dressed up and down. Also do you want a bag with loads of room, cos' the day carries tons though IMO it looks best when it is not filled to the brim - I do love mine. In the end though can't go wrong with either.

Oh.. this is right up my alley... I was a former BV addict t:huh:. Both bags are wonderful bags..especially the beautiful soft pink color of the Poudre just makes yah melt~! The Lilac is a beautiful color as well. I would have to say.. if you're looking for a more relaxed look.. the Lilac Day would be a great everyday bag.. and it wouldn't get dirty as quickly as the Poudre Cocker might.

If you're looking for a more dressed up casual bag... the BV Poudre cocker would be great. However, having had a light colored BV before in Limo... it's difficult keeping it clean. I do have to say that BV's nappa leather.. imo... is the softest ever... but light colors for me are hard to keep clean &wouldn't be worth the stress.

Do you like the way the cocker hangs though? It doesn't keep its shape once its been broken in. Hope that helps.. keep us posted! :yes:

Is it the woven cocker or the plain leather one? If woven then I would go for that without quuestion :tup:

I am a Balenciaga and Chloe fan first and foremost (although I love BV *almost* as much) but the woven Cocker is awesome! Maybe as well this is because 06 Lilac is not one of my fav Bal colours/leather :Push:

Just my opinion of course :heart:

I am afraid of the nappa leather getting dirty but i keep telling myself that i have enough bals haha .. its the regular cocker not the wonev one (toooo expensive for me!!) ... ahhh this is a toughy!!!!! keep the suggestions coming!!