Which Style Bag Was A Tdf, But Irl Wasn't Right For U!!

I think I tried just about every b-bag style over the years with only some that just weren't right for me. The weekender is too big for me, as is the Work, the Day doesn't suit me at all and the Afternoon is too structured :Push:

My favourite style has to the First, followed by the Purse and the Box:love:

Twiggy, City and Part-time all work for me as well which is a good thing seeing as two out of three of my favs are now discontinued :crybaby:

I don't want to go bigger than the city, because bags that are too large throw off my distribution - hurting my back. I have always thought that the box style would suit my needs really well, but I haven't every tried it in person. I really like the First, like I said, I don't carry a lot of stuff in my bags.

great thread!

mini twiggy- wayy too small
first- good for evenings/clubbing/dinner, but not big enough for daily activities
purse- just not flattering on my shape

the city and the work (and possibly the part-time) are just right!! I would like to try out a twiggy for a visit too soon...

I'm coming to the conclusion that anything smaller than the Weekender or GRANDE Matelasse size is just TOO SMALL for me!!! I know that I should 'pare down' all the *stuff* that I carry, but when I try to do that ... it always seems as though the item that I didn't pack is the item that I desperately NEED!

I have a few Firsts (really way TOO small for me), but one of the reasons why I :heart: love :heart: Balenciaga bags so much is that I always manage to pack a City and First into my luggage (for business and vacation travel). I carry the City during the day, use the First for evening and the Weekender does the travel work.

I've never liked the Twiggy or Day styles, so I never bought any ... and I sold my only Purse (Black - gorgeous leather) because it was just too small as well.

If there was one bag that I regret buying, it would have to be the Courier. When I first saw it, I thought ... "FANTASTIC ... a Travel bag with a Shoulder Strap ...", but that bag is like the never-ending cravass!!!! I would be in the Security line at the Airport and would be digging and digging around for various items ... frankly, I felt like one of those Sea creatures that digs a big hole in the Sand to hide!! Needless to say, I'm probably going to part with it ... so that it can help "fund" the latest WANT (a :love: Vert D'eau Geant Weekender!).

Love Love the first but it's way too small I just can't pull it off :crybaby: , the city is my absolute fav. The box is also great, love the shape. The day, I'm not crazy about it because like someone else said they have great colors so that one is starting growing on me, and I do like the shape, the makeup clutches are perfect for a night out!! :yes: